The mission of Grace Christian School is to develop students in to men and women whose lives glorify our Lord and Savior through their commitment to righteousness, their knowledge of truth, and their heart for service of God and their fellow men.
It is the purpose of Grace Christian School to provide a distinctively Christian academic environment for its students.
- To direct each student toward spiritual growth in academic and personal excellence
- To train young people to function in the world as discerning Christians, capable of sharing their faith in Jesus Christ and able to perceive and express that faith in their daily lives
- To provide a challenging and supportive setting that fully integrates knowledge and faith
- To provide, in alliance with family and church, an atmosphere in which young people can...
The philosophy/vision of GCS is to produce Christians who are:
1. Askers – Students and staff who truly desire to know who God is in His fullness;
2. Seekers – Students and staff who seek after biblical TRUTH;
3. Knockers – Students and staff who are persistent in actions that glorify God; that...
The goal of each of the staff members at GCS is to prepare our children to be shining lights in the darkness, to equip each student to live in an unbiblical world with a biblical worldview. Whether it be giving an answer to the scientific community on the case for a Creator or understanding the importance of the primary documents to our national history, Christians, young and old, need to be prepared to give a defense of the Gospel of Christ.
1. Christian Commitment:
To train young children in the Christian faith, in accordance with precepts outlined in the Bible; to see each student develop an understanding of who God is.
In accord with our Christian commitment, the school holds that the development of a spirit of prayer is an essential part of Christian living. With this in mind, we pray each day in the classrooms.
GCS believes the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God, and is our sole authority for the student’s faith and conduct. Therefore, the school provides for the daily study of God’s Word in the school setting.
- providing strong teachers who are positive witnesses to their faith in Christ by their lives and teaching.
- exercising leadership with a commitment to Christian values and Christian character.
- providing an education program in which Christ is honored and the teaching of God’s Word is freely shared with a generation of youngsters who are reaching out for light in a darkened world.
- to teach the student to treat everyone with love and respect.
- to teach the student the art of self-discipline of their body, mind, and spirit.
- to help the student develop a proper understanding and acceptance of himself as an individual.
- to promote habits that contribute to good health and wise use of the body as the temple of God.
We want our students to not only know how to live as a Christian but choose to live as a Christian and to understand why living a Christian life is important to the choices he makes daily.